Monday 11 March 2013

Winner Winner, Chic...Wait no...wrong show!

Happy Monday to you all! I hope this is the start of a great week for everyone.  Before I head off to work I wanted to announce the winner of the tattered floral die from all comments left on my challenge post.  If this is your post  Kerrbear please email me at gunner1@av.eastlink.ca with your address and I will let your prize mailed right out to you.

Beautiful job! They are awesome!

I again wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and comments left and also Tim Holtz for asking me to be a part of this fun challenge.  Remember, you have until March 22 to get your creation linked Here to be a part of fun and possibly win some great prizes. h

 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. It is an awesome floral die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you!!! how exciting. have fun with your new die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats to Kerrbear! Enjoy you new toy :)

    ReplyDelete